DESCRIPTIONThe Crossroads collection from Modus offers a carefully curated selection of eclectic, interchangeable dining room pieces designed to add style and comfort to your everyday routine. Crafted from premium timbers, molded metals and supple performance fabrics, Crossroads blurs the lines between contemporary, rustic, modern and traditional.
- This dining table pairs a traditional old world base with a distinctive real cement top and rustic timber to create an unexpected industrial look
- Top is made of fiber-reinforced concrete, which is real concrete with reduced permeability and improved impact/abrasion resistance; foam-core construction technology dramatically reduces the weight of the table top
- Base is made from Acacia solid wood, sandblasted to accentuate texture, and finished in a lightly-washed honey color with matte NC lacquer top coat
- Base fitted with non-marking nylon glides
- Semi-porous wax finish over natural cement – unattended spills may leave stains.
- 30 inch high table designed for use with dining chairs (18 inch seat height); 2 inch thick top with 28 inch floor clearance; 45 inches between table legs; 11 inch overhang at ends; seats 6-8.